The Right Help in Any Emergency
Emergency Response USA's monitoring service provides an important link for seniors with chronic conditions that increase their risk of falling, or which could leave the senior in a state in which they need help rapidly. However, emergency monitoring can also help a senior living alone figure out the right type of help to summon--police, fire, medical, or a friend, neighbor of family member--depending on the situation.
Not all emergency monitoring services are created equal. When evaluating different providers, consider the following:
- Q. How long has the provider been in the business of delivering emergency monitoring?
- A. ERUSA has been monitoring for over 40 years.
- Q. Is the provider following industry standards for quality and reliability?
- A. ERUSA exceeds all industry standards.
- Q. Is the provider commited to ongoing training and process improvements?
- A. ERUSA has ongoing training and annual recertification of our dispatchers.
- Q. Has the provider invested in standby generators with multiple independent fuel sources which allows for continuous alarm monitoring despite equipment failures, storms, or outages?
- A. ERUSA monitoring center has dual standby generators.
- Q. Does the provider stay on the phone with the customer until help arrives, or does the provider request emergency assistance and then disconnect the call?
- A. ERUSA uses a team of two dispatchers for each emergency dispatch so you are never left on hold or alone.
- Q. Has the provider invested in infrastructure, facilities and training to ensure that an alarm signal will never be lost?
- A. ERUSA uses state of the art facilities and software with full HOT redundant computer servers.